Hi, I'm on your website -what next?
Best Dancers FAQ
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T LIKE THE CLUB: You are always free to leave. Please let someone know you are leaving & give them one week notice at least. If you owe any money pay it & be sure to leave the keys.
If you just take off & don't tell anyone ....people will worry, so please do not do that.
WHO PAYS TRAVEL: Some clubs will pay or loan you the money for travel, but mainly it is up to you to pay for your travel. Many more clubs used to pay travel but because so many dancers sadly canceled without notice - the clubs lost the money - so they don't want to pay anymore. Please read the club listings to see who will pay travel and who wont.
I am ready to go- what next?
1) Check the CLUB PAGE and see if there is a place listed you like- click the more info button below a club to get more information.
3) If you have only a few simple questions its ok to EMAIL US
4) Under 21 years? You can dance in USA but not drink. So long as you are 18 +
5) Over 35 years of age? Some clubs have requested to only refer dancers 30 & under, BUT, if you look great I'm sure the club will consider you. Doesn't hurt to try :-)
6) Dancers dance to make money - I get that- but traveling, relocating, changing scenery, is about keeping things fresh, expanding horizons & having new experiences in life. When you sparkle - you attract good people and good energy. Relocating in hopes of making MORE MONEY doesn't always pan out for everyone. Keep it real. Focus on going to a place where you will feel good about yourself- money will follow.
7) Once you are a TEAM MEMBER -ACCEPTED by A CLUB ...WE WILL EMAIL YOU MORE CLUB INFO.
8) When sending photos EMAIL THEM TO US Swimsuit - showing full body + face. Smile. No hats no sunglasses.
No friends or pets or boyfriends & husbands please. Clear, crisp clean colourful photos that look like you!
9) Once you are confirmed and an arrival date has been established- BOOK YOUR FLIGHT! Your flight is assurance
you are coming. Once you email your flight the club will hold your booking. They do not accept credit cards for bookings so by supplying your flight they know you are serious / coming in good faith.
10) REFER YOUR FRIENDS TO BELLA at BEST DANCERS - SEND THEM OUR EMAIL
NOTE: CLUB FOXY pre-pays flights-- see CLUB FOXY GUAM USA
CLUBS WILL HOLD YOUR JOB + ACCOMMODATION FOR YOU AFTER YOUR FLIGHT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Additional Info Exotic Dancer Passports & Tourist Visas Etc
Dancing in America. Is that legal?
If you are American or from any-place else... and you have US ID........ resident of USA ...OR... a Green Card Holder ....OR ....Married to a US citizen ...OR with family ties; OR have some other form of VISA STATUS.....OR...were simply BORN in USA... of course you can dance in USA.
(NOTE: Dancing with only a tourist visa.... is at your own risk.)
For European, British, Canadian, Australian, Mexican, Colombian, Russian, Mexican, Asian exotic dancers, etc. etc etc. The same is true for whatever country you were born. You have to have one of the above to be able to work in a country where you were NOT BORN.
Dancers often tell me "I have a passport so I can work wherever I want to." A passport is simply a document that allows you to TRAVEL. It is NOT a PERMIT to WORK.
If you are CANADIAN with US ID........ a resident of USA , a Green Card or Lottery Card Holder, ....OR ....Married to a US citizen; OR have some other form of VISA STATUS... . of course you can dance in USA.
If you do not have any of the above...it is not legal. Not impossible, but not legal. You must become a resident, a US Citizen, go to school, or wed a US citizen, then you can work in USA.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF A COMMONWEALTH COUNTRY THEN YOU CAN WORK IN A COMMONWEALTH COUNTRY, SUCH AS CANADIAN'S ARE COMMONWEALTH WITH AUSTRALIA; NEW ZEALAND, SOUTH AFRICA, UK, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS, BAHAMAS, + SOME OTHER COUNTRIES- GOOGLE IT.