Visas & Immigration
1) AN ENTRY VISA - is a visa to ENTER a country. It is NOT a WORK VISA.
GO TO iVISA.com to look for ENTRY VISA INFO.
2) A WORK VISA - enables you to "work" in a foreign country.
3) BEST DANCERS IS NOT YOUR EMPLOYER - WE DO NOT CHARGE DANCERS TO USE OUR SERVICES. OUR REFERRAL SERVICE IS FREE, THUS WE DO NOT SPONSOR WORK VISAS.
4) A WORKING HOLIDAY VISA - some countries offer people "under the age of 30" the opportunity to travel & work part time. GOOGLE or look for info like they offer in the UK >>>> BRITSH COMMONWEALTH COUNTRY
5) A WORK LICENSE - many US States & some Canadian provinces require you to have a WORK LICENSE; Texas, Florida, Las Vegas, and some other US STATES require you to have this license. Each license must be applied for in the city/state you will be working. You must apply for the LICENSE before you will be allowed to work.
CANADA: Unfortunately you can no longer apply for an exotic dancer visa to dance in Canada. Canadian government changed its policies regarding this matter. Story - June 16, 2012 >>> CNEWS Look into a WORKING HOLIDAY VISA as another option.
USA: Unfortunately, at this time, there aren't any clubs sponsoring exotic dancer visas that we know of; if this changes we will post it online.
MACAU: Unfortunately, at this time, there aren't any clubs sponsoring exotic dancer visas that we know of; if this changes we will post it online.
HONG KONG: Please note: Strip Clubs in Hong Kong are not legal.
JAPAN: Unfortunately, at this time, there aren't any clubs sponsoring exotic dancer visas that we know of; if this changes we will post it online. If you are married to a Japanese national or have a part time job in Japan or a relative in Japan then you can work there. Otherwise you might want to STUDY IN JAPAN
UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, BVI, SOUTH AFRICA, CANADA: If you are from a commonwealth country such as UK, NZ, BVI, South Africa, Canada, or Australia---check out their websites for WORKING HOLIDAY VISAS on GOOGLE -- to APPLY FOR UK WORKING HOLIDAY
EUROPE: Are you in the European Union? Are you from Romania or Ukraine? Do you hold an EU passport, or have relatives in Europe? Do you have a Shengen visa? Most EU nationals can travel & work between EU countries but there are some exceptions - best to check with iVISA.com
Types of Visas
Do you understand visas, licenses, permits & passports?
Any time you enter another country to work you should have a WORK VISA unless you are a citizen.
Only clubs can sponsor you a WORK VISA so long as they have a petition to do so within their own country.
90% of the worlds strip clubs no longer sponsor work visas. Anti-trafficking organizations put an end to exotic dancer work visa programs. Corrupt people within the industry are the cause of this.
If you WORK without a WORK VISA YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL EXOTIC DANCE LICENSES & PERMITS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Some travel dancers hold green cards, working holiday visas, or lottery visas; some have student visas, marriage visas, or some other type of entry or work visa.
Added Info ...
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT ENTRY or TOURIST VISAS GOOGLE IT or contact an immigration or visa lawyer who is knowledgable about where you are going. The information provided here is basic, and to the best of my knowledge; if you want precise information please contact an immigration rep or GOOGLE information about your nationality and the country you want to visit or live.
IF YOU HAVE ANY IMPORTANT INFO YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THIS PAGE OR UPDATE ME ON, OR CORRECT ME, PLEASE EMAIL ME. (I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING.) I AM NOT A QUALIFIED CUSTOMS REP. I JUST KNOW WHAT I HAVE LEARNED FROM PEOPLE & DANCERS. EMAIL ME.